Wednesday, May 22, 2013

You're Unfrogettable


Hi everyone - I sure do miss all of you!  Most of you may know from reading my mom's blog that I am awaiting the arrival of our baby boy.  I have been super busy getting everything ready and now I am just waiting for him to decide to join the world!  My official due date is May 27th but Brian Quinn could arrive any day now!

To pass some time, I ventured into my craft room to play around and came across one of my old favorite stamp sets - Unfrogettable by Stampin' Up!  I went with this set so that I could let you all know that I haven't forgotten about you!  I colored the frog with Copics and added sponging with Bliss Blue.  Background paper is from K&Company - Small Wonders Boy.  For embellishments, I added some stitching, ribbon and some tiny flowers I had sitting around.

I hope you are all doing well!  Be sure to check for updates on the baby's arrival back at Lakeside Stamping!

Best!
dee marie

4 comments:

  1. we will be checking!!!!! This is an adorable card, glad to hear/see from you, you take care and let us know when the baby gets here!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're unfrogettable too Dee :) It's great to hear from you and know you're feeling well enough to create! The frog is too cute!
    Take good care and get plenty of rest! {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made my sidebar very happy today! Woo hoo, a new post! Love you! Cute froggie, even if your mineral spirits did dry up. You haven't lost your touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this blog. Shop online at https://www.arrssilks.in

    ReplyDelete