Sunday, February 12, 2012

Fresh Birthday


Tonight I am sharing a card that I created for the current challenge over at Freshly Made Sketches.  Here is the sketch to follow for {Freshly Made}Sketches #21:


I just received a package of new items that I had ordered from the Stampin' Up! Sale-A-Bration and couldn't wait to play!  All products used for this card are from Stampin' Up! with the exception of the Nestabilities Eyelet Circle die.  The colors I used are Lucky Limeade, Pool Party and Calypso Coral.  The stamp is from Happiest Birthday Wishes.  The designer paper is from the Everyday Enchantment collection.  Don't you just love the new in-color coordinating baker's twine?!  So sweet!  You can find it in the current Occasions Mini Catalog.

I am hoping to find some more time this week for stamping.  Work is still consuming most of my days.  I hope you had a beautiful weekend!

best!
dee marie

11 comments:

  1. Very cute birthday card with some fresh new colors! I just love the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so bright and cheery! love it! love the twine too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These bright colors are wonderful! Love the twines!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you rounded the edges of the two strips. Great birthday card!! Hope you get the chance to stamp this week!! Thanks for joining us at FMS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous and I love the paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you got to play a little after we left for home! This came out so happy! It will make someones birthday quite special! The sketch was a fab choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty and I love the colors, great job with the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so fun to play with new stuff! this is a happy happy card (-: love these colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dee, love this the colors and design is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete