Friday, May 24, 2013

Magnificent


Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing a card that I just created to send off to one of my magnificent friends!  It feels so good to get some stamping and crafting done while I continue to wait for my baby boy to arrive.  Any day now!

For this card, I used Stampin' Up! cardstock in Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple and Calypso Coral.  I chose these colors as they coordinated perfectly with my My Mind's Eye - Ooh La La paper pad!  I used a sentiment from Stampin' Up! - Perfect Words.  All punches that I used are also SU!, as well as the embossing folder and the baker's twine.  I finished embellishing the card with some simple paper piercing to add some additional texture.  I had so much fun creating this and I can't wait to get it onto the mail!

May you all enjoy the holiday weekend!

best!
dee marie

4 comments:

  1. This card is Magnificent!!!!! I love it the banner is priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly outdid yourself with this card. So glad you are having fun creating. The banners are awesome, and the color scheme is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really know how to make those papers and colors work together!! This is so festive and downright amazing! I love the embossed panel and the piercing! NJ on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dee,
    It's so nice to see you having time to stamp again. Such a pretty result, great colors and design. Hope your wait is over fast :)

    ReplyDelete