Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Mojo Monday... (on Tuesday)


Well, I am trying to get back into the swing of things here and one challenge that always gets my creative juices flowing is a good sketch!  I stopped over at Mojo Monday and this week's sketch - MOJO222 - was just what I needed!


I started by selecting a few different designer papers from the Basic Grey - Nook & Pantry collection.  I then cut out all of my shapes and started piecing everything together.  I then went digging for some embellishments and found a piece of old doily, some vintage buttons and a flower that I built in the past but never used (it seemed to match so I went with it LOL!).  Lastly, on another pattern of designer paper, I stamped "just because I care" from the Stampin' Up! set Best Yet, punched out and popped it on!  All layers were sponged with Stampin' Up! Early Espresso.

This sketch really was a challenge!  If you have time this week, head on over to Mojo Monday and give it a whirl!

best!
dee marie

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful.... as if you were never gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Dee this is absolutley breathtaking!!!!! So glad u r back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Basic Grey. You made such a beautiful card. I'm glad I happened on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card of colors! Looking forward to more pretty things from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dee,
    Your choice of paper is making this so amazing and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo Hoo! Great job with that sketch, Dee! It is really pretty done up with those BG papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great Dee! I love how you used these great dp's!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are getting right back in the groove! this is beautiful....wont be long before you will be in your Mom's stash (check out all her gorgeous ribbon LOL)

    ReplyDelete