Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award


One of my newly found stampin' friends, Carol, from Our Little Inspirations, has presented me with The Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks so much for thinking of me Carol! I sure do miss blogging and posting my artwork... but I sure am loving all the wedding planning - only 212 days left :) Once things calm down a bit, I will be back to blogging again. I haven't done a challenge in forever!

I have selected the following friends to pass this award on to:

Olga from craftieodemae
Patti from Stampersize
Linda from Payne Holler Cards
Jennie from Stampin' Away the Day

I miss you ladies! I so enjoyed browsing through your blogs tonight!!

Now... seven things about me... let's see...

1) I just turned 30 last month (and decided it was time to take out the navel ring).
2) I love to shop at thrift stores and yard sales in search of anything old (mom's parents were antique dealers - it's in my blood).
3) I will never get sick of watching Law & Order (SVU, Criminal Intent - I have probably seen every episode at least once - *dun dun*).
4) I have a collection of sugar bowls and creamers (I know... weird).
5) I am a compassionate humanitarian. I have been working in health care for the past nine years (and I wouldn't trade what I do for anything else in the world).
6) One thing on my bucket list is to attend The Kentucky Derby (and yes... wear a big fancy hat and drink a mint julep).
7) Even though I live in NJ, PA will always be home (love you mom, dad and jessie girl).

I hope you all have a wonderful evening! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

dee marie

2 comments:

  1. It was great to meet you and I look forward to doing that again real soon! Getting to know a little more about you with this post was fun! Take care, and much happiness with those wedding plans! I know how hectic these times can be, but I wish you the best!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thanks sweetie for thinking of me! Enjoy planning your wedding - thats only supposed to happen once LOL
    loved reading about you - and the Derby is right up my alley - hat and all (-:
    and you gave up the navel ring !! hope you hang onto it so you can show your daughter in 20 yrs a piece of history..big grin here
    hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete